How'd you get your pirate name?

Go down

Post by Zod on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:55 pm

A long time ago I started a thread on a crew forum that simply asked this question:

The answers ranged from funny to sweet...and each gave us a better understanding of the person that told his or her story.

Here's my story -- originally my pirate's name was "Chumley" because I was upset that each and every name I was trying to secure was already taken. I must have tried four or five before getting upset and just typing the first dumb name I could think of, which was Chumley. That's the name of the dumb walrus sidekick of Tennessee Tuxedo, a cartoon character from the 1960s.

When I decided to branch off and start my own crew I wanted to name my pirate after a character that was power-hungry, egotistical, cold, and calculating (none of which I am -- well, 'cept for calculating). That's when "Zod" came to life...as he's one of the bad guys that does battle with Superman in the movie "Superman II".

So, I ask you -- how'd you get your pirate name?

---Zod
Zod
n00b

View user profile http://www.kenthinks.com

Back to top Go down

Re: How'd you get your pirate name?

Post by Meeow on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:06 pm

oo mememe myyyyyyyyy turn and zod post the video Very Happy

Sooo 'meow' and 'mew' used to be (and still sometimes are) the most used words in my vocabulary..not sure why i chose it, but Meow was taken so i Ended up with Meeow, it is now my universal username for almost everything ^_^ Not a very exciting story but i figure its a start for other people with more interesting ones Smile

Meeow
~Kittykat~
~Kittykat~

View user profile http://ifyoucantconfusethemyourescrewed.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordomonster on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Well my story isn't particularly exciting either.

So my original piratey name was JordanMor, which... i am fairly certain has since been deleted. That name was only in service for a few months when i started my piratey career on Midnight.

When i started playing again, an unknown amount of time had elapsed, and i switched to the Sage ocean. However, i had no idea what my account name or password was... so i needed a new account, and therefore a new pirate.

Jordomonster came about because the entire time i was on midnight, i had to tell people not to call me jordan, and instead to call me Jordo, which i had since adopted as a new form of my name. And as for the monster part, well it seemed to fit. I have a tendency to enjoy scaring other people in real life, a fact which annoys oh so many of my friends. Very Happy... ( not enough that they would dare discontinue being my friends though, i have my... saving graces.) So i chose Jordomonster, a name which would guarantee me a certain amount of originality and memorability.
Jordomonster
n00b

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down